Sunday, October 18, 2015

iPhone Incompetence


We're what the French would call "les incompetent."  All I was trying to do was October's daily selfie, before church, in our backyard.  I decided to let the hubs in on today's, and it was quite comical.  After much difficulty on my part, I let Danny have a whirl with the selfie stick.  It helped my psyche to discover that he was no better than I.  He is quite proud of his inability to do this, and asserts that a 40-something year old man shouldn't be good at selfie-taking.  I suppose he has a point.  Here's a sampling of what we got today:

One of two videos inadvertently taken instead of a photo...

 
 
Then there are these...
THE HOUSE AND THE FOREHEADS
THE FUZZY...Gotta have at least one of those every day.
THE DANNY-DIDN'T-LIKE-HIS-"SMILE"


THE HAND 

You just can't make this stuff up!
 
Today's pink ribbon item of the day is a silver awareness ribbon-shaped pendant with a bold pink cz stone accent.  Perfect for V-neck tops and dressy occasions.  But you can't have one, because it's been discontinued!  :(  Sorry!
 
Thanks for reading, y'all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment