Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 2 of my Pink Ribbon Selfie Project

Day 2 of my pink ribbon selfie project for breast cancer awareness month!  I was intending to only post these to Facebook.  However, because a VIP friend of mine is not on Facebook, but is a faithful follower of my blog, I will also post the pics here as well.  You know who you are!  Love ya!  :)

Here I am at the KHS football game.  Donning a pink ribbon baseball cap.  Friday night lights with the Kingwood Mustangs!  The KM4B drumline (snares) pinked out their sticks in honor of breast cancer awareness month.  I happen to be the #1 fan of a certain snare drummer girl.  Nobody said selfies had to be just myself, right?  Thanks guys!  And girls!  The pink sticks looked great and y'all rock.



I admit I felt a little foolish taking a selfie with the high schoolers.  I'm such an amateur!  I borrowed my daughter's selfie stick, which certainly added to the foolish factor.  When she uses it, you can't even tell in the pic.  I use it and my hands are all awkward, visibly holding the stick, and the picture is crooked.  Goofball.  Maybe by October's end my technique will improve?!

No comments:

Post a Comment