Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sister-in-law and friend

Kimberly,

Thank you so much for sharing your story about your sister-in-law. I also had my right breast removed and I remember what it was like trying to do all of the things that I used to do. She will get her strength back. She sounds like such a strong woman. You are fortunate to have each other to support and lift up. Keep having your mammograms each year. Early detection saves lives!

Amy

I have a sister inlaw who was diagnosed with breast cancer in the year 1999 and recently she had to have her right breast removed about a year ago.and is now doing chemo and so far she is doing real well. She had lost her hair but it is growing back real well.She can't really do anyrhing like lifting up heavy things so I try to help her when she needs it. She is a real fighter. She is the only sister inlaw I have and hope to stay for awhile.She has a brother who I am married to. Both of their parents both passed away and most of her relatives.Her brother is the only one she has left. She is strong and is fighting to beat this cancer and I hope that oneday they can find a cure for breast cancer and for other cancers as well.It is so sad to see people who are stricken with cancer and die from it is heartbreaking. I get my mamograms every year and count my blessings that I don't have it. So far they have been normal. She is my best friend and sister inlaw. Kimberly A.

No comments:

Post a Comment