Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Proud Granddaughter

Kendra,

Your grandmother sounds like a fighter. She's a wonderful example for you and your family. Cancer does seem to change lives and bring us closer together.

God bless,
Amy



Hi,
My Name is Kendra, I am 22 years old.. Im writing this to you to tell you about my grandmother.. a couple of years ago I was told by my grandmother that she had Breast Cancer, at the time the doctors thought the best thing to do was Remove the breast, Thinking that it would be the last we would hear of the cancer we went on with life. Little did we know a couple of months later I got another phone call from my grandmother saying the cancer was back and had spread more. This time the doctors took the other breast and my grandmother did Chemo. After doing all this we thought everything was going to be back to normal. My grandmother went threw alot with the second round and I am so proud of her. Then last year I was ready for the call i got. My Mother and grandmother told me that my Grandma had Cancer yet again, This time in her Lung area. I didnt think I could take anymore. But till this day she is fighting and Im SO PROUD of her. I wouldnt trade anything in the world for what my family has been threw it has bought us together in so many ways. Anyway this is my story
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment