Thursday, March 13, 2014

Really struggling...battling feelings of hopelessness & despair. Not getting along with anyone, not feeling well. Run down, tired, worn out, angry. Almost exclusively reading scripture and inspirational stuff, yet still feeling so so low. And totally useless and purposeless, and God, why am I still here on this earth??  Everyone is miserable around me. I'm miserable to me!  I can't even think straight. My mind can't seem to focus or figure anything out.  I have no control over my thoughts or words or feelings. Yet everyone holds me accountable for everything. I am still responsible for myself, even though I don't have the mental capacity to be. Don't you see, I'm no longer the right person for this job. These wife /mom /business owner positions. Lord help me get through this very dark stage in life

No comments:

Post a Comment