Monday, February 22, 2010

Have faith...



Leslie,

Your mom sounds like an amazing woman. She's a great example of perserverance and faith. God is using her for good.

Amy




When I found out that my mother had breast cancer I broke down completely. I didn't know what to think or what to do. I never thought that my mother would ever have breast cancer. My mother is my best friend and I love her with all my heart. I have realized throughout all of this that my mother is a SURVIVOR she is so STRONG and has been the strongest person through out of all this. My mother, it’s so difficult to describe this beautiful person I cannot find the words, but she is truly a gift. I don’t want to question god on why she had to have breast cancer because I know why, he is using her as an instrument. I feel that god did this for a reason, first reason being, for my family to grow stronger together, he wants to show us that at even the most difficult times in our lives we can overcome it together, and because he knows my mother is a fighter, and can show others that they to can be fighters. My mom has always had a GREAT sense of humor and she still has a great sense of humor!!! That keeps me strong and that lets me know that everything is going to be ok. I just want to say one more thing, tonight I talked to my mom and I started crying on the phone and I told her I was scared, and she said, “ Leslie don’t be scared because your doubting the lord, just have FAITH and everything will be ok”. All of sudden a sense of relief rushed over me and I realized if my mom can be strong about this then so can I. So remember, FIGHT, SURVIVE, and most importantly have FAITH!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment