Monday, February 22, 2010

Finding purpose...

Eleanor finds purpose in being diagnosed with breast cancer. You can be treated and come out on the other side a survivor. You are an inspiration to so many. Thank you for sharing your story.

Amy


I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in Sept. 2002. The night after my annual mammogram was when I felt the lump. I found the lump on a Monday night and that Friday I had a needle biopsy. The needle biopsy results were negative, but my surgeon suggest that he remove the lump. When he removed the lump the results came back positive for breast cancer. I had 6 cycles of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation therapy. I lost all my hair from the chemo which was very heart breaking. But by the grace of God all my hair is back and I have a clean bill of health. I know that God has a purpose for me here on earth. My purpose it to let other women that have had breast cancer or have breast cancer that you can survive. Breast Cancer does not have to be the end of your life. The Doctor may heal cancer but only God can cure cancer. If you have faith to Believe that God can heal you, you will be healed. I know that I was healed only through the Grace and Mercy of God.



Eleanor
Suitland, Maryland

No comments:

Post a Comment