Thursday, January 28, 2010

A husband's love...

Frank,

What a unique perspective Frank. You are a survivor too. I believe that cancer can impact our caregivers sometimes more than ourselves. Thank you for the encouragement that you are providing to all of us.

Amy


Hi my name is Frank, I consider myself a cancer survivor because my wife passed away from Breast Cancer in 2007 after a long 3 yr battle. Every test, needle, treatment, surgery`s, and everything in between i`ve been thru with her. It`s been 2 1/2 yrs now since her passing and it`s been the biggest struggle of my life. We were married for 16 yrs. She wasn`t able to have children, So it`s just me to deal with all the pain. I MISS her dearly. I am a survivor of cancer because i haven`t let it destroy my life. I want to thank you for allowing me to write this. When i`m involved with anything that has to do with cancer, I feel i have a lot to give. I feel each and everyone`s feelings of where their at with fighting their cancer. From the day at the Doctor`s office when they told her she had stage 4 cancer, till the day she passed, I felt every pain and every feeling she had. We were close and I Never want to feel that pain again. God Bless each and everyone with any type of cancer. I know it`s beatable, I`ve seen it in others. So Please don`t ever give up. Because deep in my heart, I feel my wife did give up that last year she was alive. She was in so much pain, she just couldn`t take it anymore. She wanted to go home with the Lord and get rid of all that pain. I know she`s in a better place now. I talk to her all the time. She tells me this thats how i know. God bless you all and Keep up the fight. You CAN beat it. Thank You Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment